Monday, May 19, 2008

Vroom!!!!



Ok, people I want a Vespa! I mean I REALLY want a cute little scooter to zip around West Virginia in. I just get excited thinking about it!!!! I am doing my research on the Internet, and I have already decided that I will need at lease a 150 so it will go faster than 20 mph. I think the 150 will go like 55+, I am thinking that any faster it will be really scary. I mean the wheels are really not that big around.

Most importantly i have not decided on the color. I am thinking red, or black. Vincent is not really excited about the whole Vespa idea, but i am! Mainly because the price of gas is really starting to freak me out!



It is getting crazy. We already have a really great car that gets really good gas mileage, and we looked in to getting a hybrid, but they are so crazy expensive that we can not afford it, even a used one with zillion miles on it. I know in the near future we will be needing another set of wheels. So why not get one that gets 70 miles a gallon, and cost less than $2000.

I promise to wear a helmet!

No comments: