Thursday, December 18, 2008

PhotoShop Queen


So guess what I got for Christmas? Adobe PhotoShop CS3!!! I am so happy, and kinda intimidated. This photoshop thing is some pretty deep stuff. I have just been playing around with different actions and stuff. (I don't know what I am doing)

But look at the pictures above! The top picture was pretty awesome, but a few minutes and a couple of actions later it is A-MAZING!!! I do need to give credit where credit is due, so THANK YOU Ree for posting your totally free actions on your awesome blog. If you guys are ever bored and want to read about living on a ranch you should totally read her blog. Plus she is ALWAYS giving really cool gifts away.

Just a little heads up I will be traveling for the next two weeks. Vins and I are going to Holland to visit our favorite Dutchies. I will take lots of pics and make all of you guys re-live my every moment over there because that's how I roll!!! I hope I will get to post while I am over there but no promises.

I do want to wish every one a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Jaye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you to know that the little ladies are doing ok. It was mighty cold this morning (9 degrees). We are going to bring them over to our house to play tonight, and if that goes well, we may try keeping them at our house for awhile. They're so happy to see us when we stop by, and it's so hard to leave them...
Happy Holiday!