
HAHAHAHA!!!! I love this little poster. I wish I had a shirt like this.
I know that it is really early in Spring, but i have already mowed the lawn twice. Yesterday I ran home after work and mowed the front lawn so it would look better than our neighbor's, and now i have a weird rash on my arms. I am really itchy. AARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!
Anyways. I made the Oreo Truffles the other day, and let me tell you..........ummmmmmm they are really good. I brought them to work and I received lots of complements. The recipe is soo simple that I will be making them again. It only has three ingredients. Oreos, Cream Cheese, and Chocolate. And as Bill Bauer stated "I can't think of a recipe that has cream cheese in that I don't like!" I happen to agree with him.
Oreo Truffles
- One package of Oreo
- One package of Cream Cheese
- Chocolate to dip
Put all the Oreos in a food processor or blender. Chop them until they form a fine powder. Toss in the cream cheese. Mix until it make a dough. Make little quarter size balls out of the dough and freeze. After a few hours. Melt the chocolate and dip the balls. Voila yumminess!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment