So I think that I will start posting some of my totally sporadic yet witty blogs here, so that my friends who maintain that they are "to mature" for myspace will be privy to my thoughts. I am hoping that since I have this job with unbelievably low expectations, I can blog at work.
I am writing this first blog kinda as a disclaimer. I am not going to post blogs daily. I am far to lazy to do that. I have horrible spelling, so it will be your job as the reader to try in interrupt what I an trying spell. My punctuation is not exactly to par. I just confused when use "to" versus when to use "too". In my mind, if you can replace the word "to" with "ta" and it sound good then roll with it. Mind you I grew up Deep in the Heart Texas and I am current wasting away in West Vir-gin-i-a. So good sounds good to me may not sound good to you. If you can replace the word "too" with the word "teuuuu" then once again - you are good to go. Maybe I missed my calling as an English teacher!
In case you have not noticed I am SSSSSOOOOOOOO easy distracted, so feel free at anytime to just stop reading, and go back "to" or "ta" Youtube can watch some more videos. I understand they are funny!!!!
As a reminder this disclaimer is NOT all inclusive! I will add, change, and break all rules on a regular basis. Oh, and I will probably offend most of you, but do not be alarmed. The offense is not in malice- I am just really blunt, direct, and extremely insensitive. I am sorry! And I apologize. If you have any questions just ask away, as I am very opinionated and you will receive my honest opinion. If it is reassurance you want do NOT come to me!
I think that about covers it!
2 comments:
I CAN'T WAIT!!! Bring it on!
Well...I doubt I could offend you! You're about as rude as me! In your charming minnasota way!
Post a Comment