So now that I am finished with my first temping job this go around, I thought that I would confess something to you guys. Last Wednesday, before even walking into the office that I was working at I knew that it was not for me. You may be wondering, how did I know that this place was not for me.
You see before I went to work I hopped into the restroom to make sure that I looked presentable. I checked my hair, nothing was in my teeth, and all my clothes were on straight with no undergarments showing. (I strive to make a good first impression)
As I turned to leave, I spotted this…..
In case you need a close up……..
Rules for the bathroom. I knew from that moment that if my employer needed to post so many rules for something so basic and natural as using the bathroom then it was not the place for me.
Also I do not like Taylor Swift. It is because I am getting old. Yesterday I told Vins I would rather listen to Lori Morgan and if ANY Taylor Swift songs came on my Pandora music station then to delete it. I think her songs are such a let down for country music. There I said it!
On my next confession maybe I will gather enough courage to voice (write) my dislike for Carrie Underwood. Oops!
2 comments:
Wow..
What an ANAL retentive company..
Pun intended.
; )
You should submit those rules to www.passiveaggressivenotes.com I read stuff like that on there all the time!
Post a Comment