I have no idea what is wrong with me these last couple of days but I am so sad. I honestly have no real reason to sad right now. I found out this morning that I got a job, I start Monday. This is a job that I want, and I am frustrated that I am not excited about the fact that I got the job. What in the hell is wrong with me????
I am a big believer in the saying “misery loves company”. Last night I stayed up until 6 am reading some of the saddest most heart wrenching blogs out there. I sat on the couch and just bawled my eyes out for 5 hours. I am the picture of pathetic.
But enough about being sad right now.
Did you guys hear? I got a job. I am not getting super excited about it because right now it is only temporary (I may get hired on permanently) and the pay is…..uhm….really bad. BUT it should be exciting and I think I will like the people that I will be working with. I’ll be working in the IT department of a large business here in Charleston.
So YIPPY for employment!!!!
I am making a list of the things I need to get done before I start working
- Make a vlaai
- Organize all pictures on our 4 computers and external hard drive. It is getting out of hand.
- Make pepperoni rolls
- Finish out my HTML II class
- Update my reading list on the blog
Also Biggest Loser Season 8 started tonight, I didn’t know it started tonight. I found out after Vins took me out to eat at Red Lobster and totally stuffed my face with cheese bread and buttery shrimp. For real, I ate some much food after I waddled out to my car I had to unbutton my jeans so my lower body could have some blood flow. So right now I am in front of the TV after I ate enough food to satisfy a cow. Just watching those poor people work out makes me sick. From now on, Tuesday is salad night!!!!
Jaye
ps I want to say thanks to all the people who gave me glowing recommendations for my new job. I really appreciate it a lot.
pps I feel better already!!!! So tomorrow when I wake up I will not be sad any more. I am a big believer in making conscious decisions about our mood and attitude. I think I just need a good nights sleep.
5 comments:
Keep your chin up, we all get in a funk every now and then. Hooray! I'm so happy you found a job. Keep me posted on how it goes. I can't believe my time at home is almost finished...I was finally getting used to being at home, ha.
Thanks Jennifer!!! When are you going back to work?
Going back to work Oct. 5 or 6th. Everyone is leaving for Germany on Friday, so at least they'll be back when I return. I'm still jealous about their trip, ha.
We can be pathetic together :)
Thanks Guys!!!
I am in a better mood now.
Post a Comment