March is finally here only 21 day till Spring. Oh, beautiful wonderful Spring how I can’t wait to see you.
I know I am very whiney but guys I can not handle anymore snow, it really brings me down. I am longing for a nice warm day. I want to take the dogs for a nice long walk with bundling up under 13 layers of sweaters and coats. I am tired of scrapping my car off, I am tired of tracking snow in the house, I am tired of Winter!
Since I am in a blah kind of mood I will start naming random things that have happened to me in the last few weeks.
- Vincent and I have been watching the Olympics. We love watching the Olympics, we even watched the crazy Hockey game last night. It was a great game, and I am so very happy Canada did so well. I love seeing so many people happy and celebrating. Of course I am very proud of the Americans. We rocked it. And of course I watched the Dutch speed skating and they did wonderful, except for that lane switch thing which was really really horrible.
- I think I will be joining a book club soon…..that should be really fun.
- I got an awesome bike for my birthday, but I have been under so much snow that I can’t ride it. Well, I did ride to work twice, but I fell on the icy road (was not hurt) but I was super embarrassed and I really could have hurt myself so I will wait until spring gets here. I can’t wait to show you guys the pictures. But I guess that will wait until another day….
- I am trying not to take ANYTIME off at work so I can go on a vacation this Summer with Vincent, but now I really want to take a three day weekend just because…..but I won’t because I major plans for my days off and need to plan them very carefully.
- My running has suffered in the last few weeks, I have an injury. Shin splints. And the roads have been quite hazardous and I have not felt like doing a safety shuffle run for 3 miles across icy sidewalks. But get back in the groove soon. I have kept up my Zumba class.
- We did install Windows 7 on my computer and I am liking a lot. I will try to write a post about it on a few months.
- I really love the picture at the top of this blog I got it from here. It looks all Summery and makes me happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment