Thursday, July 30, 2009

Living with a Med Student….

When you live with a medical student you are the guinea pig for all types of physical exams.  I have had my blood pressure taken, heart listened to, and reflexes tested multiple times.

P1010528

Well, actually everyone in the house gets to assist the medical student in his quest to be a doctor. Lucy will let Vins look in her ears and her eyes…

P1010510

It doesn’t bother her at all….she knows that she will get a treat later.  I wonder if she likes to get her eyes checked?

P1010509

It looks like we are torturing her!!!! But I assure you she is fine.

P1010515

At least we did not need you blood pressure taken last night. Lucy does not enjoy it AT.ALL.

Jaye

2 comments:

Jessie S. said...

That is one tired looking med student!!! Miss you guys.

Jaye said...

That is kind of his look since this year has started.....